Ko Samui Discovery | KS22
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Ko Samui Discovery
Starting from $59 USD / Adult
Set off on a small-group tour that brings you to some of the most significant places in Ko Samui. Begin at the island’s iconic landmark, The Big Buddha Temple, set on a small rocky isle of the coast and home to a golden Buddha so monumental it can be spotted from miles away. From here, head to Wat Plai Laem, another temple with a jaw-dropping feature, a striking 18-armed image of the Goddess of Mercy and Compassion. Continue with a drive through the town of Chaweng, home to the island’s most popular beach. Stop a scenic viewpoint to capture the setting in a keepsake photo before visiting Guan Yu Shrine, featuring a 50 foot bronze statue of the Chinese God. Islanders believe paying homage to Guan Yu will bring them wealth. The last leg of your journey takes you to the Na Muang Waterfall, a breathtaking cascade in midst of Ko Samui’s tropical jungle.
- Marvel at the grandeur of The Big Buddha, which stands nearly 50 feet high.
- Visit the Guan Yu Chinese Shrine from the 1800s
- Witness the Namuang Waterfall, tucked away in the heart of the lush jungle.
What To BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What To WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Conservative attire
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Guests with long legs and larger individuals may find the van uncomfortable.
- Conservative attire is required to enter religious sites.
- This tour is operated in vans. Vans are not equipped with microphones
- Tour sequence may vary.
|Location Ko Samui, Thailand||Ko Samui, Thailand|
|Tour Code KS22||KS22|
|Duration4.50 Hours||4.50 Hours|