Ko Samui Discovery | KS22
View Local#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Ko Samui Discovery
Starting from $49 USD / Adult
Set off on a small-group tour that brings you to some of the most significant places in Ko Samui. Begin at the island’s iconic landmark, The Big Buddha Temple, set on a small rocky isle of the coast and home to a golden Buddha so monumental it can be spotted from miles away. From here, head to Wat Plai Laem, another temple with a jaw-dropping feature, a striking 18-armed image of the Goddess of Mercy and Compassion. Continue with a drive through the town of Chaweng, home to the island’s most popular beach. Stop a scenic viewpoint to capture the setting in a keepsake photo before visiting a local coconut plantation. Here, you’ll marvel as well-trained monkeys scamper up trees to harvest coconuts before your very eyes. The last leg of your journey takes you to the Na Muang Waterfall, a breathtaking cascade in midst of Ko Samui’s tropical jungle.
- Marvel at the grandeur of The Big Buddha, which stands nearly 50 feet high.
- Watch playful monkeys scurry up trees to pick coconuts at a local plantation.
- Witness the Namuang Waterfall, tucked away in the heart of the lush jungle.
What To BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What To WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Conservative attire
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Guests with long legs and larger individuals may find the van uncomfortable.
- Conservative attire is required to enter religious sites.
- No shorts or tank tops.
- No exposed knees or shoulders.
- Tour sequence may vary.
|Location Ko Samui, Thailand||Ko Samui, Thailand|
|Tour Code KS22||KS22|
|Duration4.50 Hours||4.50 Hours|