Lunch and Wine with a... | KR62
Local Introductions#Spend time with local families, business owners, artists, aristocrats, and other influencers in their homes and workplaces.Print This Page
Lunch and Wine with a Slovenian Family
Starting from $229 USD / Adult
Enjoy the rare opportunity to connect with Slovenian culture on a truly personal level. Journey in to the lovely Karst region to visit the country estate of a very welcoming local family. You’ll be greeted in the shadows of 100-year-old walnut trees where a toast will be made with a locally produced aperitif. Then, you’ll descend into the wine cellar and learn about the art of growing and producing local wine. Of course, no visit would be complete without a tasting. This is all a prelude to the day’s main attraction. Enjoy a delicious lunch of homemade gnocchi with your hosts and new friends. Enjoy the food, sip local wines, and discuss the finer points of rural life in Slovenia with those who actually live it. After all, nothing brings people together quite like sharing a great meal.
- Travel into the Slovenia’s Karst region to visit the country estate of a local family.
- Tour the family’s wine cellar and sit down to a lunch of homemade gnocchi.
- Sip and savor a superb wine grown and produced on the estate.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
- Water bottle
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
|Location Koper, Slovenia||Koper, Slovenia|
|Tour Code KR62||KR62|
|Duration5.00 Hours||5.00 Hours|