A Taste of Bangkok
Taste Local#Savor local food, wines, beers, and spirits on these culinary journeys, many led by Azamara Executive Chefs, Sommeliers and Mixologists.Print This Page
Azamara Chef Experience: A Taste of Bangkok
Starting from $159 USD / Adult
Experience the market traditions and exotic flavors of Thailand on a culinary excursion highlighted by a private dinner aboard the ship. Begin with a morning visit to the colorful Aw Taw Khor Farmer’s Market accompanied by the ship’s Executive Chef. Enjoy a first-hand look at the dazzling variety of fruits, veggies and freshly cooked dishes on display. Learn how to shop for the freshest local ingredients as you join the Chef in search of ingredients for the evening’s onboard culinary extravaganza. Sample a few local delicacies along the way before returning to the ship for some time to unwind. Later, visit the acclaimed EST33 brewery to learn about the Thai brewing process and sample three prized beers. Return to the ship for the tour’s grand finale – an authentic Thai dinner prepared for the group by your new culinary compatriot, the ship’s Executive Chef, using the day’s local finds.
- Set out early in the morning to shop the Aw Taw Khor Farmer’s Market alongside your Azamara Executive Chef.
- Savor a group dinner onboard the ship, prepared by the Azamara Chef using the local ingredients purchased ashore.
- Enjoy a tour and tasting at Bangkok’s famed EST33 Brewery, the top microbrewery in Thailand.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guest in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
|Location Bangkok(Klong Toey),Thailand||Bangkok(Klong Toey),Thailand|
|Tour Code KMG3||KMG3|
|Duration4.00 Hours||4.00 Hours|