Cocktail Cruise & Royal Thai Cuisine at Chakrabon...
Evening#Spend an evening immersed in the vibrant nightlife of a destination– restaurants, galleries, theaters, and other hotspots.Print This Page
Cocktail Cruise & Royal Thai Cuisine at Chakrabon
Starting from $369 USD / Adult
Relish the splendor of Thai Royalty on a culinary journey that begins with a tranquil cocktail cruise and culminates at the magnificent Chakrabongse Villas. Board a wooden barge and meander slowly down the Chao Phraya River, passing ancient temples and modern skyscrapers aglow in evening light. Go ashore at the former estate of HRH Prince Chakrabongse. Erected in 1908 and surrounded by lush gardens and glorious views of the Temple of Dawn, today the grounds are home to one of Thailand’s most exclusive hotels and restaurants. Settle into a private area amid the gardens and savor Thai dishes prepared using the Royal Family’s own cherished recipes. Afterwards, return to the river for an ancient “Loy Krathong” floating ceremony. Originating in the 13th century, this ritual is traditionally performed when the year’s highest tide and brightest moon make themselves known. Tonight, it’s also performed to celebrate an unforgettable evening in Bangkok.
- Sip cocktails on a moonlit cruise that winds past glimmering temples and soaring skyscrapers.
- Arrive at the breathtaking Chakrabongse Villas, a former royal respite for the Prince built in 1908.
- Savor cuisine from the Royal Family’s own Thai recipes and take part in a customary “Loy Krathong” ceremony.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Comfortable shoes/no high heels
- Casual attire
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
|Location Bangkok(Klong Toey),Thailand||Bangkok(Klong Toey),Thailand|
|Tour Code KMG2||KMG2|
|Duration4.50 Hours||4.50 Hours|