The Bulls of Los Alburejos... | JZ4L
Local Introductions#Spend time with local families, business owners, artists, aristocrats, and other influencers in their homes and workplaces.Print This Page
The Bulls of Los Alburejos Farm
Starting from $199 USD / Adult
Embark on a journey into the countryside where you’ll discover the famed Bulls of Torrestrella and celebrated Andalusian Horses. Your adventure begins with a scenic drive to Medina and the picturesque Los Alburejos Farm. This is the country estate of the Domecq family who’ll greet you with a genuine taste of rural hospitality and lead you on a rare family-guided tour. Learn how the bulls of Torrestrella develop their fierce personalities in the open countryside, and visit the bull’s enclosure for a close look at the proud stock. You’ll also visit the farm’s stables to learn about the breeding of celebrated Andalusian Horses. See a few adorable foals and learn how much effort goes into training these majestic wonders. You’ll also visit the covered Bullring Virgen del Recuerdo, a museum dedicated to bullfighting. Wrap up your day on the farm’s beautiful terrace enjoying an aperitif, local snacks, and new friends.
- Journey to Los Alburejos Farm, the Domecq family country estate known for its fine bulls and Andalusian horses.
- Visit the farm’s mares, foals, and bulls, and learn about the breeding of these magnificent animals from a Torrestrella expert.
- Enjoy an aperitif and appetizer of local products on the farm’s beautiful terrace.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- In the case the owners are unavailable, a knowledgeable staff member from the estate will lead the tour.
- Special events on the farm could affect the operation of the tour.
- Children under 18 years of age will not be permitted to drink alcohol.
- Shops may be closed during holidays.
- The insurance of drivers and guides does not cover assisting guests with limited mobility on or off vehicles or up or down stairs.
- Guests must be able to walk 2,715 yards over sand and cobblestone surfaces, and negotiate approximately 50 steps.
|Location Cádiz, Spain||Cádiz, Spain|
|Tour Code JZ4L||JZ4L|
|Duration4.50 Hours||4.50 Hours|