Panoramic Cadiz and Jerez de la Frontera... | JZ2L
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Panoramic Cadiz and Jerez de la Frontera Wine Tasting
Starting from $59 USD / Adult
Immerse yourself in the culture, sherries, and history of Cadiz on this fascinating panoramic drive and wine tasting. Begin with a scenic drive through the heart of Cadiz. See the old Tobacco Factory, Santo Domingo Church, and the Old Royal Prison. Pass through the old quarter, viewing Plaza España, San Carlos Wall, Carmen's Church, Botanical Gardens, Santa Catalina, San Sebastian, and the Roman Theatre. Have your camera ready for photos at the breathtaking La Caleta Beach. See the beaches of La Victoria and Santa María. Then, travel to Jerez de la Frontera. Marvel as the landscape transforms from a dry coastal plain to the fertile landscape ideal for growing the region's celebrated sherries. The region's history dates back to Phoenician times, but the area truly first rose to prominence under the Moors. Visit a local cellar where you'll enjoy a tasting of three local sherries.
- Take in the breathtaking sights of Cadiz, passing the iconic landmarks of the old quarter and viewing modern Cadiz.
- Journey to Jerez de la Frontera, known for its unique climate capable of producing the region's famous sherries.
- Sample three local sherries at a local wine cellar and learn about the production process from grape to bottle.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Children under age 18 are not permitted to drink alcohol.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Some shops may be closed during holidays.
- The insurance of drivers and guides does not cover assisting guests with limited mobility on or off vehicles or up or down stairs.
|Location Cadiz, Spain||Cadiz, Spain|
|Tour Code JZ2L||JZ2L|
|Duration3.50 Hours||3.50 Hours|