Discover Ibiza by 4x4 Jeep | IZ1L
Active#Escape your comfort zone and experience a few local thrills – from fast cars to fishing trips.Print This Page
Discover Ibiza by 4x4 Jeep
Starting from $129 USD / Adult
Climb into a Jeep and explore the less-traveled parts of Ibiza on a 4x4 expedition that zigzags through the unspoiled countryside. You’ll share your off-road machine with no more than four guests for a comfortable journey (relatively speaking). Rumble through the rugged terrain to the red cliffs and quiet cove of Sa Caleta. Continue onward to witness the beautiful beach and lush pine forests of Cala Jondal, a favorite getaway among locals. From here, you’ll journey to a panoramic overlook facing the mighty rock island of Es Vedra, which rises more than 1,300 feet above the sea. Enjoy a beach break and refreshing swim on the sands of Cala Comte before climbing to the summit of Sa Talaia, the highest point on Ibiza for sweeping photo opportunities. Your adventure wraps up in the peaceful village of San José before a short final ride leads back to the ship.
- Hop into a jeep and set off to explore parts of Ibiza only a 4x4 can reach.
- Stop in Cala Comte for some free time to unwind on the beach and cool off with a swim.
- Take in sweeping panoramas from the highest spot on the island.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
- Towel (from ship)
- Change of clothes
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
- This tour is an off-road experience with sharp bends and hairpin turns.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting this tour.
- Pregnant women and guests with back, neck or knee issues should not select this tour.
- Guests with cardiac or respiratory conditions, or other medical restrictions, should consult their personal physician prior to selecting this tour.
- Tour sequence may vary.
|Location Ibiza, Spain||Ibiza, Spain|
|Tour Code IZ1L||IZ1L|
|Duration4.50 Hours||4.50 Hours|