Australia Zoo and Wildlife Hospital with... | I32L
Nature and Wildlife#Enjoy a close look at indigenous plants and wildlife on an ecological exploration that directly contributes to environmental stewardship.Print This Page
Australia Zoo and Wildlife Hospital with Free Time
Starting from $199 USD / Adult
The Australia Zoo is a shining example of conservation with a mission to connect people from all over the world to the amazing creatures down under. Your adventure begins with a guided walk where you'll learn how Steve Irwin and his family have helped create one of the biggest and best wildlife conservation facilities in the world. From ferocious crocodiles to cuddly koalas, you'll enjoy a close look at Australia's incredible wildlife. You'll also visit the world's busiest wildlife hospital on site to learn how injured animals are cared for and rehabilitated. You might even get to hold a koala or a giant snake. After your guided tour, head over to the Crocoseum to watch these ferocious giants feed and learn some fascinating croc facts. Finally, enjoy some time to explore on your own, returning to your favorite animals or discovering new corners of the legendary Australia Zoo.
- Enjoy a two-hour guided walk through the Australia Zoo, the vision of famed conservationists Steve and Terri Irwin.
- Visit the world's busiest wildlife hospital to see how the zoo's passionate crew cares for injured animals.
- Watch the incredible show at the Crocoseum and enjoy time to explore the zoo on your own.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
- Water bottle
- Light jacket/sweater
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 55 yards over flat surfaces to reach transportation.
- Guests must be able to walk 2-10 miles over paved surfaces with some gravel walkways and up to 12 steps.
- Guests must be able to enter and exit transportation independently, including negotiating 3-4 steps.
- This tour is suitable for guests with limited mobility and those who travel with collapsible wheelchairs/foldable scooters
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should be accompanied by an able bodied companion who can provide assistance.
- The amount of walking during free time is at guest's discretion.
- Drive time to and from zoo is approximately 30 minutes each way.
- Tour sequence may vary.
|Location Mooloolaba, Queensland, Aust||Mooloolaba, Queensland, Aust|
|Tour Code I32L||I32L|
|Duration5.00 Hours||5.00 Hours|