Montville Arts and Crafts On... | I304
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Montville Arts and Crafts On Your Own
Starting from $79 USD / Adult
The cozy town of Montville is often called "the creative heart of the hinterland" as it has become a haven for local artists and crafters. A lovely 45-minute drive will take you along the Sunshine Coast and into the hinterlands where you'll stumble up this unassuming town. Upon arrival, you're free to set out and explore at your own pace. There are countless art galleries and workshops worth exploring, where many of Australia's emerging artists showcase their latest paintings and sculptures. Wander along shady streets that spill out onto views of the coastline and the surrounding countryside. Montville sits some 1,100 feet above sea level and the panoramas are fantastic in all directions. When you get hungry, pay a visit to one of the charming cafes, or local restaurants. Whether an avid art lover or just someone who appreciates small towns, Montville is sure to provide countless memories.
- Enjoy a scenic drive that hugs the coast and ventures into the hinterlands to reach the small town of Montville.
- Explore this small town brimming with art galleries, studios, lovely little shops at more at your leisure.
- Experience a personal glimpse into the charms of small town life in Australia.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
- Light jacket/sweater
- Water bottle
What to WearShow
- Comfortable shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 55 yards over flat surfaces to reach transportation.
- Guests must be able to enter and exit transportation independently, including negotiating 3-4 steps.
- This tour is suitable for guests with limited mobility and those who travel with collapsible wheelchairs/foldable scooters
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should be accompanied by an able bodied companion who can provide assistance.
- Drive time to and from Montville is approximately 45 minutes each way.
- Amount of walking in Montville is at guest's discretion.
- Tour sequence may vary.
|Location Mooloolaba, Queensland, Australia||Mooloolaba, Queensland, Australia|
|Tour Code I304||I304|
|Duration5.00 Hours||5.00 Hours|