A Taste of Hong Kong | HQG1
Print This Page
Azamara Chef Experience: A Taste of Hong Kong
Starting from $239 USD / Adult
Experience the culinary traditions of China on a gastronomic romp through Hong Kong led by a local “foodie” guide. Your adventure begins at the Graham Street Market, one of the oldest in the city boasting a 160-year legacy. Amble through isles lined with fresh produce and meats, and enjoy a few snacks along the way. Next, it’s off to one of the city’s local legends, a Dim Sum Restaurant for a sampling of this time-honored cuisine. Head back to the ship for some time to unwind and, perhaps, enjoy a little lunch. Later in the afternoon, re-join the group and head back into the city to visit an authentic Hong Kong teahouse. Learn about the important role of tea in Chinese culture from a local expert and sip a hot cup of “Yum Cha”. Enjoy an immersive and enlightening day exploring the delicious culinary heritage of China.
- Follow a local guide through one of Hong Kong’s oldest street markets, enjoying a few treats along the way.
- Indulge in a taste of Dim Sum at a restaurant that’s a favorite among city dwellers.
- Visit a local teahouse in the afternoon to sip “Yum Cha”, an integral part of Chinese culinary culture.
- Savor a group dinner onboard the ship, prepared by the Azamara Chef using the local ingredients purchased ashore.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Causal clothing.
- This tour can accommodate guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility.
|Location Hong Kong, China||Hong Kong, China|
|Tour Code HQG1||HQG1|
|Duration7.00 Hours||7.00 Hours|
|RestrictionsMinimum age: 18 years||Minimum age: 18 years|