Best of Hong Kong with Airport Drop-Off | HQ20
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Best of Hong Kong with Airport Drop-Off
Starting from $115 USD / Adult
Enjoy a carefree tour across Hong Kong that concludes at the airport in time to catch your outbound flight. The fun begins aboard the tram leading to the summit of Victoria Peak. Climb to the viewing station, 1,300 feet above sea level, and take in the best views of Hong Kong before descending back down for a visit to the lively Stanley Market. This is one of the island’s favorite outdoor markets, where locals clamor for designer goods and all manner of trinkets. Join the fray and have some fun searching for the perfect Hong Kong memento. From here, it’s off to the fishing village of Aberdeen. Hop on a traditional Sampan for a scenic cruise that buzzes about the harbor dotted with luxurious yachts and hard-working fishing boats. Back on shore, bid farewell to Hong Kong and head to the airport happy to take home a few extra memories.
- Take in views of Hong Kong from the viewing platform atop Victoria Peak, 1,300 feet above sea level.
- Shop for designer finds and unique keepsakes at an outdoor market.
- Board a traditional Sampan and zip around the harbor dotted with gleaming mega yachts.
What To BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What To WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- This tour is equipped to accommodate guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility.
- The Sampan portion of this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
|Location Hong Kong, China||Hong Kong, China|
|Tour Code HQ20||HQ20|
|Duration4.75 Hours||4.75 Hours|