Ha Long Bay Overnight Cruise
Stay Local#Venture deeper into a destination to spend a night or more exploring iconic locales and landmarks, like the Taj Mahal, found beyond the harbors of your itinerary.Print This Page
Ha Long Bay Overnight Cruise (Single Occupancy)
Starting from $850 USD / Adult
Day 1: Journey to Tuan Chau Island, the launch point for your panoramic exploration of Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. After checking in, you’ll board your home for the next two days and sit down to a scrumptious lunch. Afterwards, relax and enjoy the majesty surrounding you in every direction. Cruise atop emerald waters and marvel at the limestone islands rising from the surface. Back on your own vessel, enjoy a cooking demonstration on the sundeck before sitting down to a scrumptious Vietnamese dinner. Relax and get a good night’s sleep in anticipation of the rugged day to follow. Day 2: Awake to spectacular views of Ha Long Bay and get your personal energy flowing with a morning Tai Chi session. Engage your muscles with the slow, fluid and deliberate movements passed down from the ancient Chinese art. Follow this up with a cup of coffee or tea before heading to one of Ha Long Bay’s most awe-inspiring wonders – Sung Sot Cave. The name means “Surprise” and you’ll surely understand why as you climb the 80 steps leading to this spectacular grotto. Venture into a subterranean cavern that’s nearly 100 feet high and boasts thousands of stalactites and stalagmites. Marvel at odd rock formations that resemble animals in various poses and even sentries who are said to guard the cave. Make your way to the “Royal Garden, the deepest part of the grotto that features a crystal-clear pond that’s home to a variety of birds and plants. On occasion, even monkeys make an appearance. After your subterranean exploration, enjoy a nice breakfast before returning to your Azamara cruise ship and continuing a voyage filled with remarkable discoveries.
- Spend two all-inclusive days exploring Ha Long Bay aboard a spectacular nautical masterpiece.
- Partake in a morning Tai Chi session for an enlightening and invigorating start to a great day.
- Ascend the 80 steps leading to the Sung Sot Cave, for a jaw-dropping subterranean exploration.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
- Small baggage with essentials
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests must walk approximately .5 miles over uneven terrain with 80 steps.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting this tour.
|Location Hanoi (Halong Bay), Vietnam||Hanoi (Halong Bay), Vietnam|
|Tour Code HJ54||HJ54|
|Duration27.00 Hours||27.00 Hours|