Junk Cruise and Kayaking in Ha Long Bay | HJ52
Adventure Local#Escape your comfort zone and experience a few local thrills – from fast cars to fishing trips.Print This Page
Junk Cruise and Kayaking in Ha Long Bay
Starting from $159 USD / Adult
Set out into Ha Long Bay aboard a Vietnamese Junk on an exploration that provides a uniquely intimate look at this natural wonderland. Journey through this dramatic landscape, boasting over 1,900 islands rising from the sparkling green waters. Drop anchor at Bo Hon Island and hop into a kayak for a gentle paddle into Luon Cave, an underground world only accessible by water. If it happens to be high tide, look up to see the ceiling a mere eight feet overhead. Explore the surrounding waters before re-boarding your Junk for a cruise to your next adventure, the Surprise Cave. Enter the most famous cave in Ha Long Bay on foot and marvel at stalactites, stalagmites, and fanciful rock formations illuminated in spotlights of various hues. Your final stop is the Vung Vieng Floating Fishing Village, where you'll glimpse a unique way of life found only atop Ha Long Bay.
- Board a classic Junk and set out in the crystalline waters of Ha Long Bay.
- Drop anchor and hop into a kayak for an unforgettable paddle into Luon Cave.
- Go ashore to explore the subterranean realm of the Sung Sot Cave and visit a Floating Fishing Village.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
- Towel (from ship)
What to WearShow
- Comfortable shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests must be able to walk .5 miles over uneven terrain and manage 80 steps to visit Sung Sot Cave.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting this tour.
|Location Hanoi (Halong Bay), Vietnam||Hanoi (Halong Bay), Vietnam|
|Tour Code HJ52||HJ52|
|Duration6.50 Hours||6.50 Hours|