Nazareth and Galilee - Jesus... | HF06
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Nazareth and Galilee - Jesus Ministry
Starting from $199 USD / Adult
Discover some of the most important landmarks in biblical history on a journey to Galilee, where Christ preached the Gospel and performed many of his miracles. Gaze out from atop the Mount of Beatitudes and continue to the Church of the Multiplication. It’s said this church sits on the very site where Jesus fed the masses with just two fish and five loaves of bread. Your biblical quest then takes you to the town of Nazareth, home of Jesus as a young man. Enter the Basilica of the Annunciation, set on the grotto where the Archangel Gabriel appeared to the Virgin Mary and told her she would become the Mother of God. Tour Caphernaum and visit the ruins of an ancient synagogue where Christ once preached, and where you're sure to be stirred by the echoes still felt today. You’ll also visit one of the most emotional places in the Galilee among faithful Christians, the River Jordan. Stand on the very banks where John the Baptist immersed Jesus in the holy waters, a moment you’ll not soon forget.
- Stand atop the Mount of Beatitudes where Jesus delivered the famed Sermon on the Mount.
- Travel to Tabhga to visit the site of the famed miracle of two fish and five loaves.
- Journey to Nazareth, the land of Jesus’ youth and stand on the banks of the River Jordan.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Sun protection
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Conservative attire
- This tour requires walking over cobblestone and uneven surfaces with inclines and steps.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Conservative attire required.
- No exposed knees or shoulders.
- No shorts or tank tops.
- The church in Tabgha is closed on Sundays. A visit to St. Peter's Primacy will be substituted on Sundays.
|Location Haifa, Israel||Haifa, Israel|
|Tour Code HF06||HF06|
|Duration9.50 Hours||9.50 Hours|