Vietnamese Cooking with Local Chef | HCG2
Meet Local#Spend time with local families, business owners, artists, aristocrats, and other influencers in their homes and workplaces.Print This Page
Vietnamese Cooking with Local Chef
Starting from $149 USD / Adult
Embark on a delicious quest to discover the culinary traditions of Vietnam. The fun begins at the colorful Ben Thanh Market, the most famous local market in Ho Chi Minh city. Follow your guide through the bustling crowds to learn about the fresh ingredients used in your culinary workshop at the unique Gain Cooking Studio. This facility is made for teaching and your class starts with a demonstration of master techniques. Then, it’s your turn. Learn how to make a selection of favorite Vietnamese dishes with a local Chef offering expert instruction, guidance, and even a helping hand when needed. Once you’ve finished your culinary masterpieces, sit down to a delicious lunch and savor the day’s creations with local beer and soft drinks. Back home, impress friends and family with the authentic Vietnamese recipes you now know how to prepare.
- Explore the bustling Ben Thanh Market to learn about local ingredients used in the cooking workshop.
- Visit Grain Cooking Studio for a lesson in Vietnamese cuisine led by a local Chef.
- Savor your own creations for lunch and take home a few new recipes to dazzle friends and family.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting this tour.
|Location Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|Tour Code HCG2||HCG2|
|Duration4.50 Hours||4.50 Hours|