Can Gio Mangrove Forest by Speedboat | HC51
Nature and Wildlife#Enjoy a close look at indigenous plants and wildlife on an ecological exploration that directly contributes to environmental stewardship.Print This Page
Can Gio Mangrove Forest by Speedboat
Starting from $219 USD / Adult
Race across the Mekong Delta on a speedboat tour that leads to the mysterious jungle canals of the Can Gio Mangrove Forest. This UNESCO Biosphere Reserve is a wonderland of nature and wildlife. As you glide through the lush landscape, keep watch for monkeys, gibbons and other creatures of the jungle. Along the way, you'll stop at a local village and a riverside market for a glimpse of life amid this unforgiving territory, and visit a crocodile reserve for the unforgettable chance to feed these prehistoric predators. Transfer to a small rowboat for a slow paddle out into the legendary Giant Bat Lagoon before continuing to the Vam Sat Eco Park to explore this unique ecosystem on foot. All of this, plus, savor a traditional Vietnamese lunch at a charming restaurant along the way. For those looking to go beyond the beaten path, this Vietnamese adventure certainly fits the bill.
- Climb into a speedboat for an adrenaline-pumping exploration of the Can Gio Mangrove Forests.
- Visit a riverside market, spot monkeys and gibbons, even feed crocodiles on this unforgettable exploration.
- Paddle out in a small rowboat to explore the famed Giant Bat Lagoon.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Conservative attire
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting this tour.
- Pregnant women and guests with back, neck or knee injuries should not select this tour.
- Guests with cardiac or respiratory conditions, or other medical restrictions, should not select this tour.
- Conservative attire is required in keeping with local customs. No shorts or tank tops. No exposed knees or shoulders.
- Tour sequence may vary.
|Location Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|Tour Code HC51||HC51|
|Duration7.50 Hours||7.50 Hours|