Colonial Walking Experience | HC45
Walk Local#Follow a local guide on an eye-opening stroll through a historic city, rural community, or traditional village.Print This Page
Colonial Walking Experience
Starting from $59 USD / Adult
Enjoy a fascinating walk beginning at the Hotel Majestic, passing iconic landmarks on Dong Khoi Street, and browsing the bustling Bến Thành Market. Your stroll begins at the legendary Hotel Majestic. Opened in 1925, this fascinating French Colonial building has a history as rich as Vietnam itself. From here, you’ll continue down Dong Khoi Street where you’ll admire the Central Opera House, the City Square, and the neo-Romanesque Notre-Dame Cathedral. The cathedral was built in the 19th century, using bricks and tiles imported from France. See the city’s Central Post Office designed by the architect Villedieu. After a leisurely drive through the heart of Saigon, you’ll explore Bến Thành Market, one of Ho Chi Minh’s most crowded markets. Browse local handicrafts, wooden items, and souvenirs. Finally, walk down Le Loi Street and visit the Rex Royal Hotel where you’ll enjoy a refreshing juice and local cake.
- See the legendary Hotel Majestic, a stunning French Colonial building with a history as rich as Vietnam itself.
- Walk past iconic landmarks, including the Central Opera House, the City Square, and the neo-Romanesque Notre-Dame Cathedral.
- Discover the bustling Bến Thành Market, one of the Ho Chi Minh’s most crowded markets.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Sun protection
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 1.6 miles over various surfaces and negotiate over 80 steps.
|Location Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|Tour Code HC45||HC45|
|Duration3.25 Hours||3.25 Hours|
|RestrictionsMax age is 70. bh||Max age is 70. bh|