Hobart Sailing Experience | HB86
Active#Escape your comfort zone and experience a few local thrills – from fast cars to fishing trips.Print This Page
Hobart Sailing Experience
Starting from $149 USD / Adult
Experience the heart-racing sensation of flying across the water aboard a world-class racing yacht. Sail either the Helsal V or Magic Miles, both of which have served nobly in the famed Hobart-to-Sydney race. Set out with an expert crew and marvel at views of downtown Hobart and towering Mount Wellington. Even better, experience the true thrill of racing as you take on fellow cruisers aboard the second yacht. Join in the action as your skipper and crew show you the ropes. No experience is necessary, however, you’re free to participate as much or as little as you want. Raise sails. Crank winches. Perhaps, even take the helm. Despite who finishes first, everyone wins back in port at a favorite restaurant. Share stories over snacks, and purchase a well-earned cocktail or two. Be sure to browse those photos taken by your onboard photographer which are sure to capture some thrilling moments.
- Climb onto a 62-foot racing yacht used in the famed Hobart-to-Sydney race.
- Enjoy the thrill of an actual race verses your fellow “cruisers” aboard a second yacht.
- Join in the action and help sail as your adventure is captured by a professional onboard photographer.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Warm, layered clothing
- Guests must be able to walk 1,000 – 1,650 yards to and from the yacht.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting this tour.
- Pregnant women and guests with back, neck or knee issues should not select this tour.
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by parent/guardian at all times.
- Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
|Location Hobart, Tasmania||Hobart, Tasmania|
|Tour Code HB86||HB86|
|Duration2.75 Hours||2.75 Hours|