Stanley Highlights and Traditional Smoko | FK40
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Stanley Highlights and Traditional Smoko
Starting from $139 USD / Adult
Discover the landmarks and legends of Stanley on a sightseeing drive that winds through the capital city and explores its most fascinating museum. You'll be joined by a local guide who'll lead an exploration that ventures to all corners of the city and provide fascinating insight along the way. At the completion of your city tour, head to Lafone House, a historic home where you'll meet Arlette, who'll invite you in for a traditional Falklands Smoko. Enjoy a look around before enjoying fresh-brewed tea, scrumptious cakes, biscuits and other savory snacks. Soak up lovely views of the seafront and enjoy Arlette's always enlightening stories before saying goodbye and heading to the enriching Dockyard Museum where guests, at their own discretion, will have the opportunity to explore the social, maritime and natural history of the Falkland Islands.
- Enjoy a narrated drive through Stanley that takes you to all corners of the Falklands' capital.
- Dig deeper into local culture and heritage on a tour of the Historic Dockyard Museum.
- Visit Lafone House, where a local woman, Arlette, will host a traditional Falkland's Smoko.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Warm, layered clothing
- This tour is suitable for guests who travel with a collapsible wheelchair or foldable scooter.
- Guests must be able to enter and exit transportation independently.
- Guest in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should be accompanied by an able-bodied companion who can provide assistance.
- Guests who do not wish to visit the Dockyard Museum may be taken back to the tender landing location.
|Location Port Stanley, Falkland Is||Port Stanley, Falkland Is|
|Tour Code FK40||FK40|
|Duration2.00 Hours||2.00 Hours|