A Taste Of Village Life | DU31
Local Introductions#Spend time with local families, business owners, artists, aristocrats, and other influencers in their homes and workplaces.Print This Page
A Taste Of Village Life
Starting from $139 USD / Adult
Relax and enjoy the scenery on a panoramic drive through the verdant Konavle Valley en route to two typical Croatian villages. In the riverside town of Ljuta, visit the old but fully operational Old Mill “Mlin”mill to witness a demonstration of flour production as it was done centuries ago. Learn about the history of the rustic watermills and stamp mills lining the Ljuta River, which are now protected as national monuments. Continue to the village of Cilipi and the home of a local family that has lived here for generations. Learn about the family’s rich history of producing fine brandy, olive oil and wines. Then, sit down to a traditional meal home cooked in your honor. Sip the prized family wine and savor the flavors of rural life as a troupe of local musicians set the mood with a live performance of Dalmatian songs.
- Enjoy a scenic drive through the endless green landscape of the Konavle Valley.
- Visit the village of Ljuta for a demonstration of flour production at its historic Old Mill “Mlin”
- Savor a traditional meal and a sip of brandy at the home of a family in the village of Cilipi.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Sun protection
What to WearShow
- Closed-toe shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 1.5 miles over uneven surfaces with 20 to 30 steps to enter/exit the venues.
|Location Dubrovnik, Croatia||Dubrovnik, Croatia|
|Tour Code DU31||DU31|
|Duration4.50 Hours||4.50 Hours|