Cham Islands Sea Trek and Snorkeling Adventure |...
Active#Escape your comfort zone and experience a few local thrills – from fast cars to fishing trips.Print This Page
Cham Islands Sea Trek and Snorkeling Adventure
Starting from $195 USD / Adult
Discover the coral gardens and exotic sea creatures of the Cham Islands on a guided stroll underwater. Yes, you'll be walking underwater thanks to the amazing technology of Sea Trek. First, however, relax on a 30 minute boat ride to the site. After a thorough safety briefing, you'll be ready to Sea Trek. It couldn't be easier. If you can walk and you can breathe, you can Sea Trek. No snorkeling or diving experience is necessary. Descend below the surface and follow a footpath through a breathtaking undersea world. Marvel at massive coral formations and colorful tropical fish. Look for Tiger Shrimp and exotic mollusks, many of which are endangered. After you adventure, return to Hoi An Ancient Town to enjoy a delicious Vietnamese lunch to round out an unforgettable day.
- Relax and take in the scenery on a 30 minutes ride aboard a speed boat out to the Cham Islands.
- Snorkel the undersea world and explore it on foot wearing a state-of-the-art Sea Trek helmet.
- Return to Hoi An Ancient town by speed boat to enjoy a delicious Vietnamese Lunch.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
- Towel (from ship)
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting this tour.
- Pregnant women and guests with Pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour, particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
- Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
|Location Hue (Danang), Vietnam||Hue (Danang), Vietnam|
|Tour Code DE42||DE42|
|Duration7.00 Hours||7.00 Hours|
|RestrictionsMinimum age: 12 years; Maximum age: 70 years||Minimum age: 12 years; Maximum age: 70 years|