Coastal Drive and Irish Pub | DB83
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Coastal Drive and Irish Pub
Starting from $69 USD / Adult
Embark on a panoramic journey that takes you along the Irish coast to discover imposing castles, cozy towns and local pub life. Begin with a drive nine miles north of Dublin to the village of Malahide and its medieval castle. Stop for photos at this 12th-century fairytale fortress, with its mighty towers rising above 260 acres of verdant parkland. From here, continue along the jagged shores to reach the charming village of Howth, set at the foot of a peninsula jutting out into Dublin Bay. Debark and follow your guide to a favorite local watering hole, where you’ll be served a good-old-fashioned Irish Coffee. Warm up with this spirited tradition and enjoy a true taste of Ireland’s famed pub life. Afterwards, you’ll have some free time to mill about Howth. Take in spectacular views of Dublin Bay, explore quaint local shops and, perhaps, stroll amid the beautiful Howth Castle Gardens.
- Relax and soak up the scenery on a narrated drive that follows the picturesque Irish coast.
- Stop for photos at Malahide Castle and do a little shopping in the charming town of Howth.
- Pop into a local pub for a spirited Irish Coffee and an authentic taste of local life.
What To BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Sun protection
- Local currency
What To WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- This tour is equipped to accommodate guests who travel with a collapsible wheelchair or foldable scooter.
- Guests must be able to enter and exit transportation.
- Guests with limited mobility should be accompanied by an able-bodied companion who can provide assistance.
- Amount of walking is at guest’s discretion.
|Location Dublin, Ireland||Dublin, Ireland|
|Tour Code DB83||DB83|
|Duration3.50 Hours||3.50 Hours|