Penélope Alzamora: A... | CY2L
Food and Wine#Savor local food, wines, beers, and spirits on these culinary journeys, many led by Azamara Executive Chefs, Sommeliers and Mixologists.Print This Page
Penélope Alzamora: A Culinary Experience in Barranco
Starting from $379 USD / Adult
Experience Peruvian culture through its vibrant and cuisine in this unique cooking class with chef Penélope Alzamora. Penélope’s foodie parents introduced her to traditional Peruvian gastronomy at a young age. She went on to graduate from Johnson and Wales’ Culinary Arts College and was a teacher at San Francisco’s Tante Marie. Join Penélope on a fascinating exploration of Lima’s culture, cuisine, and history. Journey to downtown Lima where you’ll discover a traditional Peruvian market. Admire the fresh produce and spices of Peru. Then, travel to Penélope’s private home where you’ll enjoy a cocktail-making lesson and sip your hand-crafted Pisco Sours while learning how to create authentic Peruvian ceviche and other dishes first-hand. Learn about Peruvian history and cuisine and then sit down to savor your delicious meal overlooking the breathtaking Pacific Ocean.
- Visit a typical Peruvian market and browse the vibrant produce of Peru.
- Sip hand-crafted Pisco Sours and embark on a culinary exploration of Peruvian culture through its ceviche and food.
- Sit down to a delicious Peruvian meal overlooking the stunning Pacific Ocean.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to participate.
- Guests must be able to negotiate approximately 18 steps.
|Location Lima, (Callao) Peru||Lima, (Callao) Peru|
|Tour Code CY2L||CY2L|
|Duration7.00 Hours||7.00 Hours|
|RestrictionsMinimum Age: 18 years||Minimum Age: 18 years|