Chateaux & French Wines | CW78
Local Introductions#Spend time with local families, business owners, artists, aristocrats, and other influencers in their homes and workplaces.Print This Page
Chateaux & French Wines
Starting from $149 USD / Adult
Embark on an adventure in wine appreciation that begins with a panoramic drive through the Esterel Mountains and into the fertile countryside of Southern France. It’s a journey that showcases two fine wineries and provides the chance to sample the red, rosé and white "Cru Classé" wines of Provence. Travel to Les Arcs, which many aficionados hail as the capital of Cotes de Provence wines. Here, enjoy a tour at tasting at the renowned La Maison des Vins. Next on the agenda is the family-owned Chateau Saint Martin. Learn how this vineyard can be traced back to the 2nd century BC and enjoy ample time to explore the historic property. Naturally, a tasting is featured, as well as the chance to purchase a few bottles of your favorites from the estate’s expansive collection. Connoisseur or casual fan, this is certainly an adventure worthy of a toast or two.
- Take in the beauty on a drive through the Esterel Mountains into the wine country of Southern France.
- Visit “La Maison des Vins” tucked away in Les Arcs, often hailed as the capital of Cotes de Provence wines.
- Enjoy a tour and tasting at “Chateau Saint Martin”, a vineyard with roots dating back to the 2nd century BC.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Sun protection
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests must be able to walk over cobblestone and uneven surfaces with various inclines.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Guests must be 21 years old to participate in wine tasting.
|Location Cannes, France||Cannes, France|
|Tour Code CW78||CW78|
|Duration5.00 Hours||5.00 Hours|