Cabo Luxury Sail | CSE3
Evening#Spend an evening immersed in the vibrant nightlife of a destination– restaurants, galleries, theaters, and other hotspots.Print This Page
Cabo Luxury Sail
Starting from $119 USD / Adult
Embark on an exclusive day sail aboard a luxurious Beneteau yacht manned by an expert captain and ultra-attentive crew. You'll venture out into the Sea of Cortez taking in stunning perspectives of the rugged coastline and the famed Arch of Cabo San Lucas. Relax as you navigate to a secluded bay where the waters are idyllic for snorkeling and nicely calm should you wish to take out one of the paddleboards, yours to enjoy at no extra charge. Your luxurious voyage includes an open bar, so feel free to order up cocktails, wine or beer to your heart's content. You'll also savor lunch onboard, featuring homemade guacamole, fresh shrimp, tuna stuffed tomatoes, mango ceviche and a host of other tasty treats. It's all part of a glorious day atop the Sea of Cortez, relishing in the balmy tropical winds as the carry you gently along.
- Board a deluxe Beneteau sailing yacht and set off into the Sea of Cortez.
- Sip cocktails from the open bar and dine on fresh shrimp, homemade guacamole and other delicacies.
- Anchor for the chance to snorkel or try your hand at standup paddleboarding.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
- Light jacket/sweater in winter months
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Pregnant women and guests with back, neck or knee issues should not select this tour.
- Guests must remove footwear before boarding yacht.
- Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
- Ocean conditions may cause extreme movement of the sail boats.
- Sailing may not be possible if there is too much/too little wind.
- Do not consume alcohol prior to snorkeling or watersports activities.
|Location Cabo San Lucas, Mexico||Cabo San Lucas, Mexico|
|Tour Code CSE3||CSE3|
|Duration3.00 Hours||3.00 Hours|
|RestrictionsMinimum age: 21 years||Minimum age: 21 years|