Titanic Trail | BW3L
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Starting from $109 USD / Adult
Uncover the history of the Titanic on this journey along the Titanic Trail including a visit to the iconic Titanic Belfast – a monument to Belfast’s maritime heritage on the site of the former Harland & Wolff shipyard where the famed vessel was built. Belfast is intimately connected to the Titanic story. The incredible engineering feat of constructing the largest ship on earth was undertaken in Belfast by Harland and Wolff. You'll travel to the Titanic Quarter in Belfast, a bustling waterfront recreation center that honors the history of the famous ill-fated ship. The RMS Titanic collided with an iceberg during her maiden voyage in 1912. Continue to the pump house and the dock itself. Stroll the exhibitions at the Signature Building, where you'll learn about the construction and learn the harrowing stories touched by the Titanic tragedy.
- Discover the Titanic's most important historic landmarks, while strolling the Titanic Quarter.
- See the pump house which operated the dock and learn how the famous ship was designed.
- Visit Titanic Belfast – a monument to Belfast’s maritime heritage on the site of the former Harland & Wolff shipyard where the famed vessel was built.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Warm layered clothing
- Wind/water resistant jacket
- Guests must be able to walk and stand for up to 2 hours and negotiate approximately 20 steps.
|Location Belfast, Northern Ireland||Belfast, Northern Ireland|
|Tour Code BW3L||BW3L|
|Duration4.50 Hours||4.50 Hours|