Giant’s Causeway | BW36
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Starting from $109 USD / Adult
Embark on an adventure to the Giant’s Causeway, a magnificent natural wonder and an UNESCO World Heritage Site. The landscape of the Giant’s Causeway must have mystified and enchanted the ancient Irish. You’ll walk along a paved pathway leading to the bottom of the cliffs or take a convenient shuttle. Admire the 40,000 interlocking basalt columns, some as high as 30 feet. The unique geological formations were forged from a volcanic eruption. Learn about the region’s rich natural history, before traveling to Dunluce Castle where you’ll pause for photographs.
- Journey to one of Ireland’s natural wonders, the Giant’s Causeway.
- Learn about Ireland’s natural and geological history at the Giant’s Causeway Visitor Center.
- See Dunluce Castle and have your camera ready for spectacular photos.
What To BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards (Pound Sterling)
What To WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Layered clothing
- Wind/water resistant jacket
- Giant’s Causeway had some uneven areas with inclines. There is a land bus available to take guests to the causeway. Alternatively, guests can walk 0.5 mile each way. Guests must be able to negotiate several steps.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
|Location Belfast, U.K. & Ireland||Belfast, U.K. & Ireland|
|Tour Code BW36||BW36|
|Duration6.50 Hours||6.50 Hours|