Diamond Museum Bruges | BU2G
Local Introductions#Spend time with local families, business owners, artists, aristocrats, and other influencers in their homes and workplaces.Print This Page
Diamond Museum Bruges
Starting from $199 USD / Adult
Delve into the history of diamonds along the medieval streets of Bruges. You'll travel into the heart of the city and begin a guided stroll through the cobblestone streets of the historic district. Amble along age-old canals, passing relics of The Middle Ages at every turn as a local guide regales you with the fascinating stories of Bruges early days. Your destination is the Diamond Museum Bruges, where you'll meet up with either the owner or his knowledgeable son for an exclusive private showing. Explore the exhibits and learn about the art of diamond cutting, which was born on these very streets. You'll also enjoy an exacting demonstration given by one of the Bruges' expert diamond cutters. Afterwards, head to a favorite local restaurant for a three-course lunch paired with fine wine. It's the perfect end to a truly flawless day.
- Follow a local guide on a stroll back to The Middle Ages found along the streets of Bruges.
- Visit the Diamond Museum Bruges and enjoy a guided tour from one of the family owners.
- Marvel at a diamond-cutting demonstration followed by lunch at a favorite local establishment.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- This tour is not suitable for full-time wheelchair/motorized scooter users.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should be accompanied by an able-bodied companion who can provide assistance.
- Guests must be able to enter and exit transportation independently.
- Most shops are closed on Sundays.
- Tour sequence may vary.
|Location Bruges, (Zeebrugge), Belgium||Bruges, (Zeebrugge), Belgium|
|Tour Code BU2G||BU2G|
|Duration5.00 Hours||5.00 Hours|