A Catalan Brewery | BRGD
Local Introductions#Spend time with local families, business owners, artists, aristocrats, and other influencers in their homes and workplaces.Print This Page
A Catalan Brewery
Starting from $199 USD / Adult
Go behind the scenes at Catalan's famed Mortiz Brewery for an insider's look at the zestful world of beer making. You'll meet up with a Master Brewer for an exclusive tour that takes you places few have the opportunity to experience. Enjoy an immersive look at the brewing process and witness the great pride taken by those who perform this time-honored craft. After learning about beer making, it'll be time to taste the finished product. Even better, your refreshing Moritz brews will be paired with a selection of tapas by Chef Jordi Vila, honored with a Michelin Star. Savor crunchy croquettes along with Flammkuchen au Gratin, a fabulous flatbread dish. Satisfy your sweet tooth with artisan lemon sorbet and coca-bread with chocolate, oil and salt. Indulge in a day of great beer and exquisite tapas on this enlightening excursion that's sure to earn a hearty, "cheers!"
- Get to know one of the most popular and revered breweries in Catalonia.
- Tour the Mortiz Brewery and learn the secrets of superb beer from a Master Brewer.
- Savor scrumptious tapas prepared by Chef Jordi Vila, recipient of a Michelin Star.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Sun protection
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Casual attire
- This tour is equipped to accommodate guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility.
- Menu might vary depending on seasonal products.
|Location Barcelona, Spain||Barcelona, Spain|
|Tour Code BRGD||BRGD|
|Duration3.50 Hours||3.50 Hours|