Panoramic Buenos Aires and... | BA3L
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Panoramic Buenos Aires and Cafe Tortoni
Starting from $59 USD / Adult
Embark on a narrated drive through the Argentine capital that showcases its architectural wonders and cultural riches in leisurely comfort. Pass the iconic Obelisk, commemorating the 100th anniversary of Argentina's first national government. Pay a visit to the Caminito, that inspired the music for the famous tango song. It is now a vibrant local arts district, and continue into the heart of Buenos Aires for a stop in the Plaza de Mayo. Here, you'll find two of the city's most striking monuments – the Buenos Aires Metropolitan Cathedral, consecrated in 1791, and the palatial and baby pink, Casa Rosada, the Government House. Break for coffee and pastries at the city's oldest cafe before venturing to La Recoleta Cemetery, considered one of the most beautiful in the world and the final resting place of such noted figures as Eva Peron. After your visit, continue through the city's picturesque streets on your way back to the pier.
- Enjoy a narrated sightseeing drive through Buenos Aires.
- Visit the Caminito, the city's famed cathedral, and the fashionable Recoleta district
- Join the locals at Cafe Tortoni, the oldest and most beloved coffee shop in Buenos Aires.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests must be walk approximately 330 yards over flat and cobblestone surfaces, including negotiation approximately 21 steps.
- This tour is suitable for guests who travel with a collapsible wheelchair or foldable scooter.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should be accompanied by an able-bodied companion who can provide assistance.
- Guests must be able to enter and exit transportation independently, including negotiating 2-3 steps.
- Certain portions of this tour may be challenging for guests in wheelchairs.
- Tour sequence may vary.
- Plaza de Mayo may close for special occasions, preventing the tour from visiting.
|Location Buenos Aires, Argentina||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|Tour Code BA3L||BA3L|
|Duration4.50 Hours||4.50 Hours|