Kamchatka Exotic Picnic | B82G
Cultural Expressions#Connect with customs, beliefs, art, and music that define local cultures through authentic, engaging encounters.Print This Page
Kamchatka Exotic Picnic
Starting from $199 USD / Adult
Experience the unique flavors and holistic benefits of the herbs grown in Russia’s Kamchatka territory. You’ll travel into the countryside to reach the home of a local artist, musician, and renowned herbalist. Meet your host and learn about the exotic herbs grown in Kamchatka and the wellness properties they are purported to contain. Then, enjoy a specially prepared lunch, featuring these very herbs. Your menu will include delicious seaweeds, fresh-caught local fish, and other delicacies prepared and flavored using local ingredients. Raise a toast to new friends over homemade liqueurs, and relax as your host sets the mood with his guitar, playing and singing traditional Russian folk songs. For those seeking a uniquely authentic Russian experience, this off-the-beaten-path look at Kamchatka culture and cuisine is sure to create lasting memories.
- Enjoy a scenic 50-minute drive that leads to the picturesque Paratunka River Valley.
- Visit the home of a local herbalist to learn about the health benefits of local herbs.
- Enjoy a picnic lunch of specialty dishes prepared with local herbs and ingredients.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Sun protection
- Local currency
- Rain jacket/outerwear
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
|Location Petropavlovsk, Russia||Petropavlovsk, Russia|
|Tour Code B82G||B82G|
|Duration4.00 Hours||4.00 Hours|