The Cuisine of Kamchatka | B814
Food and Wine#Savor local food, wines, beers, and spirits on these culinary journeys, many led by Azamara Executive Chefs, Sommeliers and Mixologists.Print This Page
The Cuisine of Kamchatka
Starting from $229 USD / Adult
Visit a favorite local restaurant in the city to enjoy an authentic Kamchatka lunch and a lively folklore performance. A scenic drive through the Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy leads to a local eatery where a typical lunch has been prepared in your honor. Retire to the large banquet room and savor delicacies including smoked fish and traditional Russian borsht, served in typical fashion with shots of smooth Russian vodka. Experience a local troupe performs typical Russian folk songs and traditional dances. Enjoy a true taste of Russian life on this culinary journey into Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy.
- Take in the city on a narrated drive that winds through the streets of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy.
- Visit a local restaurant to savor a typical Kamchatka lunch.
- Savor your lunch while a local song and dance troupe entertains you with typical Russian folk songs.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Sun protection
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Comfortable clothing
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Guests must be able to climb few steps.
|Location Petropavlovsk, Russia||Petropavlovsk, Russia|
|Tour Code B814||B814|
|Duration2.00 Hours||2.00 Hours|