Discover the Secrets of Cassis | B607
Walking#Follow a local guide on an eye-opening stroll through a historic city, rural community, or traditional village.Print This Page
Discover the Secrets of Cassis
Starting from $79 USD / Adult
Follow a local guide and historian through the provincial village of Cassis. This distinctly French town is sure to captivate with its narrow alleys and rustic facades. Meander along the old port and learn about the seafaring history of Cassis. Witness the great castle that still watches over the town. Visit a historic church and pass through lovely little squares that always seem to buzz with activity. Perhaps best of all, during the stroll enjoy two separate stops where exclusive tastings of Cassis favorites will be waiting. Savor fresh-made biscuits. Sample scrumptious olive paste. Sip a selection of outstanding wines produced in the region’s rich vineyards. For those with an appetite for history and authentic flavors, this exploration of Cassis is sure to please.
- Enjoy a guided walking tour through the narrow streets and bustling squares of Cassis.
- Visit the town’s historic port and enjoy sensational views of its imposing castle.
- Make two stops to sample local olive oils, breads and fine wines.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests must be able to walk over cobblestones and other uneven surfaces.
|Location Cassis, France||Cassis, France|
|Tour Code B607||B607|
|Duration1.50 Hours||1.50 Hours|