Aix en Provence | B605
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Aix en Provence
Starting from $109 USD / Adult
Find yourself captivated by the charms of Aix en Provence as you amble along on foot for an immersive and intimate exploration. A one-hour drive leads to the former capital of France's Provence region, where you'll set of stroll accompanied by a local guide. Follow along tree-lined boulevards lined with 17th and 18th-century mansions. Witness the stone lions that welcome you to the Cours Mirabeau, the city's main thoroughfare graced with Renaissance architecture, cozy cafes, and moss-drenched fountains. Enter the Quartier Mazarin, the very heart of Aix en Provence, and follow in the footsteps of the great artist, Paul Cezanne, who once roamed these very streets. After the guided portion of your tour, stop for a light refreshment and then enjoy approximately 1.5 hours to explore on your own. Browse the local shops and galleries. Embrace this wonderfully preserved example of old-world elegance.
- Discover the old-world ambiance of the former capital of Provence on this lovely outing.
- Follow a local guide along the tree-lined boulevards, passing elegant mansions and moss-covered fountains.
- Enjoy some free time to mill about this fashionable, and yet, remarkably historic town on your own.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Light clothing
- Guests must be able to walk for 1.5 miles over mostly flat surfaces prior to the free time during which walking is at guest's discretion.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
|Location Cassis, France||Cassis, France|
|Tour Code B605||B605|
|Duration6.00 Hours||6.00 Hours|