Aqaba Panoramic Drive and Lunch at Wadi... | AQ23
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Aqaba Panoramic Drive and Lunch at Wadi Rum
Starting from $129 USD / Adult
Visit the ancient Wadi Rum valley where you’ll enjoy Bedouin hospitality inside a large tent over a delicious Arabian-style lunch. After a scenic drive through Aqaba, you’ll journey to a vast, timeless, and hauntingly beautiful valley—the Wadi Rum, the largest and most magnificent of Jordan’s deserts. Massive mountains rise out of the rose-red sand. Geologists believe that this protected UNESCO nature reserve formed from a great crack on the earth’s surface, with some of the ridges reaching 1000 feet high. Marvel at rock domes worn smooth by the desert winds. This captivating landscape has captured the imaginations of filmmakers, serving as the backdrop for the films Lawrence of Arabia and The Martian. Discover a land that has been inhabited since prehistoric times. At the Captain’s Desert Camp, enjoy warm Bedouin hospitality. Sip Arabian tea and local delicacies in a large Bedouin tent furnished with carpets.
- Glimpse beautiful Aqaba city on a scenic panoramic drive.
- Journey to the hauntingly beautiful Wadi Rum valley, a land that has been inhabited since prehistoric times.
- Enjoy Arabian hospitality over a delicious Bedouin-style lunch.
What to BringShow
- Key card and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
What to WearShow
- Closed-toe shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Scarf (to cover the face from sand dust)
- Jacket or sweater
- Sleeved shirt or top
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Guests must be able to walk over sand and paved surfaces.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be available.
- Guests are advised to wear a sleeved shirt or top to protect the arms and shoulders from the sun. A scarf to cover the face from the dust is advisable. In November – March, guests may also want to bring a jacket.
|Location Aqaba, Jordan||Aqaba, Jordan|
|Tour Code AQ23||AQ23|
|Duration5.00 Hours||5.00 Hours|