Vizzavona and Tasting | AJ77
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Vizzavona and Tasting
Starting from $119 USD / Adult
Embark on a panoramic exploration that ventures deep into the central mountains of Corsica. Wind through dense forests and traverse unspoiled wilderness as you venture higher and higher to a point more than 3,000 feet above sea level. Stop for a typical “spuntinu”, or Corsican snack, featuring smoked ham and sausages, as well as a selection of local cheeses made from sheep’s and goat’s milk. You’ll also sample homemade cake and a few outstanding Corsican wines. Afterwards, enjoy some free time to explore Vizzavona on your own before continuing to nearby Bocognano. Enjoy some free time to explore the scenery before relaxing on the drive back to Ajaccio.
- Enjoy a panoramic drive high into Corsica’s forested mountains.
- Reach the Forest of Vizzavona, set at an elevation of more than 3,000 feet.
- Stop for a typical “spuntinu”, the local word for snack, and savor a selection of Corsican specialties.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
- Light jacket/sweater
What to WearShow
- Walking Shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests must be able to walk approximately .85 miles over uneven surfaces with steps.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- This tour is not recommended for guests who experience vertigo.
- Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
|Location Ajaccio, Corsica||Ajaccio, Corsica|
|Tour Code AJ77||AJ77|
|Duration3.50 Hours||3.50 Hours|