Corsican Wine Tasting | AJ76
Local Introductions#Spend time with local families, business owners, artists, aristocrats, and other influencers in their homes and workplaces.Print This Page
Corsican Wine Tasting
Starting from $129 USD / Adult
Embrace the complexity of Corsican wines on an excursion that visits two distinctive vineyards. Follow the Cours Napoleon through the heart of town towards Casone and the island’s wine country, shaped by Corsica’s unique climate and soils. Learn about the Sciaccarellu grape that creates aromatic reds, and the Vermentinu, which brings forth a floral white. Your first stop is the historic Domaine Peraldi, an estate spanning more than 120 acres where the first vines were planted in the 15th century. Enjoy a tour and a tasting of its prized varieties paired with Corsican cheeses. Then, visit the Clos Estate, which was founded in 1995 by Vincent Tolla. Today, his daughter continues the family’s passion for winemaking. Enjoy a tasting of fine vintages and toast your day immersed in Corsican wine culture.
- Enjoy a brief tour of Ajaccio that includes a drive down the Cours Napoleon.
- Learn about Corsican winemaking and the unique grapes grown here that create the tantalizing varieties.
- Visit the storied Domaine Peraldi and a rather new family-owned cellar, the Clos Estate.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking Shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Casual attire
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Not recommended for guests who experience vertigo.
- Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
|Location Ajaccio, Corsica||Ajaccio, Corsica|
|Tour Code AJ76||AJ76|
|Duration3.50 Hours||3.50 Hours|