Whitsundays Scenic Island... | WH07
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Whitsundays Scenic Island Cruise
Starting from Kr 1 072,96 SEK / Adult
Leaving the ship, you will be tendered to Hamilton Island where you will board the magnificent M.V Hamilton Star, a 29 meter motor catamaran with 360 degree views, perfect for intimate events around the Whitsunday Islands. The vessel is elegantly decorated with mirrors that reflect the incredible views and neutral tones which compliment any theming. The vessel is a modern catamaran providing an enjoyable and stable experience from Hamilton Island. A beautiful contemporary glass spiral staircase leads up to the second level bar with lounge areas where you can escape to enjoy the majestic view. Departing from Hamilton Island, your 2 hour cruise will cross the Whitsunday Passage, passing a number of resorts and landmarks along the way. During the course of your tour, you will be provided with interesting commentary regarding the history of the Whitsunday Islands while being treated to afternoon tea and muffins onboard.
- A relaxing scenic cruise amongst the beautiful islands of the Whitsundays with expert commentary.
- Delicious morning tea served onboard during the cruise.
What to BringShow
- SeaPass card and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
What to WearShow
- Hat and sunglasses
- Walking shoes
- Light clothing
- This tour is not considered suitable for wheelchair guests, those with mobility concerns or those prone to motion sickness.
- Natural sailing conditions may create some rolling and pitching of the vessel, and guests must accept responsibility for their movement around the vessel, particularly if consuming alcohol. Other beverages are available, but are not included and are at guests’ own expense.
|Location Hamilton Island, Whitsundays||Hamilton Island, Whitsundays|
|Tour Code WH07||WH07|
|Duration2.00 Hours||2.00 Hours|