Panoramic Ibiza Island | IZ61
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Panoramic Ibiza Island
Starting from Kr 375,32 SEK / Adult
Uncover the treasures of Ibiza on this panoramic coach adventure across the island. Your journey begins with a panoramic view of Ses Salines salt lakes. Salt has played an important role in Ibiza's economy for thousands of years. This UNESCO World Heritage destination is a protected National Park encompassing the salt flats, beaches, wetlands, and forests. Then, enjoy a scenic drive to San José, a charming village known for its natural coves, white-washed architecture, and bustling nightlife. Stroll the village at your own pace, before hopping aboard the coach for a drive to the charming village of San Antonio. Walk the lively promenade, have your camera ready for photos of the spectacular beaches and luxury yachts, or just sit back and relax over a coffee at a local café.
- Learn about production of salt on the island while taking in a panoramic view of the Ses Salines salt lakes.
- Wander the village of San José and enjoy free time to explore.
- Stroll the charming village of San Antonio and discover its lively promenade.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards (Euros)
- Umbrella (from ship)
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Wind/water resistant jacket
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 1,300 yards over cobblestone, pavement, concrete, hilly, muddy, and flat surfaces.
- Local regulations do not allow coaches to stop at the Salt Flats.
|Location Ibiza, Spain||Ibiza, Spain|
|Tour Code IZ61||IZ61|
|Duration3.25 Hours||3.25 Hours|