Prunelli Gorges Tour | AJ53
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Prunelli Gorges Tour
Starting from Kr 797,44 SEK / Adult
Embark on a panoramic exploration that winds into the Corsican mountains and takes you to the majestic beauty of the Prunelli Gorges. Continue deeper into the mountainous landscape, gazing out as your driver zigzags through hairpin switchbacks cut into the steep terrain. Reach the Prunelli Gorges to discover an awe-inspiring realm of crimson granite cliffs that plummet to a river surrounded by chestnut and pine forests. Fragrant plants and colorful flowers sweep wildly over the flatlands, and as far as the eye can see Mother Nature proudly puts on a dramatic display of her unspoiled beauty. Stop at Lake Tolla for a spectacular photo opportunity of this manmade wonder that provides power and drinking water to the people of Corsica. Along the way, you’ll pass through typical Corsican villages marked by rustic granite homes and hear about the island’s history and geography from a local guide.
- Travel into the mountains of Corsica on your way to experience the magnificent Prunelli Gorges.
- Pass through local villages and the amazing artificial lake of Tolla, which provides power and drinking water to Corisca.
- Look on in awe at the rugged terrain of the Prunelli Gorges, cut by the flowing waters of its namesake river.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking Shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- This tour is not recommended for guests who experience vertigo.
- Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
|Location Ajaccio, Corsica||Ajaccio, Corsica|
|Tour Code AJ53||AJ53|
|Duration3.50 Hours||3.50 Hours|