With our longer stays, more overnights and night touring–and with the numerous awards and guest feedback we’ve received over the past year–we know and appreciate that you love where we take you. But come this November and January, you’ll also love where we take the Azamara Quest and the Azamara Journey!
It’s refinement time for the Azamara Quest November 7-15, 2012, and for the Azamara Journey January 6-13, 2013. This means a whole host of new refurbishments and upgrades to our European boutique-style ships, including:
- Ship Enhancements–Newly painted dark blue hulls, new carpets and upholstery, plus resurfaced pool with new sun loungers and pool towels
- Stateroom & Suite Upgrades–New mattresses, and newly refreshed balconies with upgraded furniture
- Fitness & Spa Equipment–Upgraded steam room and showers and new state-of-the-art Life Fitness cardio equipment
- Dining Experiences–New caviar and champagne bar in Aqualina; new Chef’s Table concept with three wine degustation menus (Italian, French and Californian); new contemporary color palette in Mosaic Café, Discoveries Restaurant and Lounge; and new furniture and an expanded and new bar area in the Casino Bar
- Captain and Crew Areas–Newly refurbished Captains’ Quarters to allow for small intimate cocktail gatherings by invitation, and significant improvements in the crew recreational areas
To all of our guests–past, present and future–we hope you’ll enjoy the refinement of the Azamara Quest and the Azamara Journey, because we are committed to continuing to deliver travel in a way that will surpass all of your expectations.
And to our exceptional Azamara crew, we hope you’ll also love the number of enhancements we’re going to do to our Captain and Crew areas–because when it comes to Azamara Club Cruises, our crew is the very best asset of all.
Are you excited for your next Azamara voyage?
Enter your email address below for exclusive offers, updates, and news. Don't miss out!