Save The Date
On October 25, 2017
Get Azamara Pursuit Updates
Sign up now to receive exclusive updates on the newest member of our fleet, the Azamara Pursuit.
Your home at sea
Azamara ships are not too big (you never feel lost). And they’re not too small (you won’t run out of new things to do and new people to meet).
With a capacity of 690 guests on Azamara Journey® and Azamara Quest®, our two mid-sized ships are really just right. You’ll love the genial club-like atmosphere and the way our staff and crew get to know you. And you’ll feel the same friendliness with your fellow voyagers.
Our smaller ships also offer the big advantage of being able to sail to places larger cruise lines can’t. For instance, we sail to the doorstep of Bangkok, while other large cruise lines dock a few hours away. We sail to the city center of Bordeaux, the heart of Seville, and within a short walk to Hong Kong’s buzzing nightlife and Shanghai’s famous Bund.
Being near the center of action is much more fun, don’t you agree?
- Complimentary AzAmazing EveningsSM event (on most voyages)
- Select standard spirits, international beers and wines
- Bottled water, soft drinks, specialty coffees and teas
- Self-service laundry
- Shuttle service to and from port communities, where available
- Concierge services for personal guidance and reservations
See our ships from every angle.
Experience what sets our ships apart before you even step onboard. While the video is playing, click and drag within the window to view accommodations and onboard attractions in 360 degrees.
How to use Azamara 3DI
To ensure that you’re getting the most immersive experience possible, please follow the steps below. Don’t forget to turn up the volume, you’ll want to hear this!
- For Desktop Users
- Make sure you are using the most up-to-date version of the Google Chrome web browser
- Simply click on the video and drag to experience it in 360 degrees
- Use your headphones to take in the multidirectional sound
- For Mobile Users (Android & iOS)
- Make sure you have downloaded the free YouTube app before viewing the video
- Turn your phone sideways to experience the full video
- Click the stereoscopic button and insert your phone into your Google Cardboard (or similar viewer)
- You may also watch the videos without the cardboard and still have a great viewing experience