An Evening of Andalusian... | JZ1G
Evening#Spend an evening immersed in the vibrant nightlife of a destination– restaurants, galleries, theaters, and other hotspots.Print This Page
An Evening of Andalusian Flamenco
Starting from Kr 1 356,27 NOK / Adult
Your immersion in Andalusian culture begins at the Flamenco Place La Cava where you’ll sip sangria and discover the art of flamenco. The dance is a blend of Arabic, Jewish, and Gypsy influences. The arrival of the Romani from India in 1450 was pivotal to the development of flamenco. Modern flamenco is a youthful fusion of flamenco and world music, which differs from the traditional cante jondo purist style. Witness the stomping, plucking of guitar strings, snapping of fingers that mould together to create the culture of flamenco while sipping a glass of sangria. CD1G
- Admire Cádiz’s magnificent architecture and ancient Phoenician port, viewing the castle walls that protected the old town.
- Witness the vibrant soul of Andalucía during a colorful flamenco show.
- Be a part of the rich history of Spanish dance while sipping a sangria.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- The insurance of guides and drivers does not cover assisting guests with limited mobility on or off vehicles nor up or down stairs.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- On holidays some shops may be closed.
|Location Seville (Cadiz), Spain||Seville (Cadiz), Spain|
|Tour Code JZ1G||JZ1G|
|Duration1.75 Hours||1.75 Hours|