2018 SPAIN & PORTUGAL GOLF CRUISE
Azamara Club Cruises is pleased to again partner with PerryGolf™ for an exceptional golf and sightseeing voyage around the Iberian Peninsula on board the outstanding Azamara Quest®. Your voyage begins in Lisbon and concludes Barcelona after 8 nights, 6 ports of call and 5 rounds. Golf includes Valderrama, consistently rated #1 in continental Europe along with the highly regarded Spanish layouts of El Saler in Valencia, Finca Cortesin nearby Malaga, and El Prat in Barcelona. In Portugal’s delightful Algarve region we’ll play the Oceânico Faldo Course. Sightseeing is equally impressive with all the choices from Azamara's Cruise Global, Connect Local℠ shore excursions offered in each port including Portimao, Cadiz, Gibraltar, Malaga, Valencia and Barcelona.
Departing: 20 April 2018
Duration: 8 Nights
Ship: Azamara Quest
Golf: 5 Rounds
Portimao, Portugal: The Oceânico Faldo Course
Sotogrande, Spain: Valderrama Golf Club
Malaga, Spain: Finca Cortesin
Valencia, Spain: El Saler Golf Club
Barcelona, Spain: El Prat Golf Club
- Lisbon, Portugal
- Portimao, Portugal
- Cadiz (Seville), Spain
- Gibraltar, United Kingdom
- Malaga, Spain
- Valencia, Spain
- Barcelona, Spain
Golf package, price per person: $2,795
Our golf packages are in addition to the cost of your selected suite or stateroom
Golf Package Inclusions
- Green fees and starting times for five rounds of golf including shared use of electric golf cart.
- All transfers to and from the scheduled golf courses in luxury air conditioned motor coaches
- Practice range and range golf balls where available
- Welcome & Farewell on board Cocktail parties with hors d’oeuvres
- Box lunch at each golf course with open bar for soft drinks, beer & wine.
- “Golfers Social” gatherings on board where scheduling permits
- Casual tournament format with awards on one day
- Management and handling of golf equipment by PerryGolf for duration of voyage
- All gratuities for golf related staff including drivers & golf bag handling staff
- Full time PerryGolf program manager on board and onsite at each golf venue
Golf Courses: The included list may be subject to change in the event of any club accepting any conflicting national or international event, or for any other reason. Should such a situation occur, PerryGolf will endeavour to book a course of comparable standard, and all booked guests would be notified of the change and replacement venue at the earliest opportunity.
Transfers: No transfers are included to or from the ship at arrival/departure airports.
Book this package with PerryGolf by calling 1-800-344-5257 or by emailing information@PerryGolf.com.
View further information on this golf package