Athens Sightseeing and Acropolis with... | PR34
Sightseeing#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Athens Sightseeing and Acropolis with Airport Transfer
Starting from $139 USD / Adult
Experience Athens on a sightseeing excursion that includes a two-hour archaeological expedition through the ancient Acropolis. This tour is designed for guests departing the city with flights after 3:30 pm who'd like one more immersive day in Greece. A one-hour drive leads to Athens, where you'll enjoy a narrated tour that showcases the Temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian's Arch, and the site of the first modern Olympics. The hallmark of your day, however, is a tour of the legendary Acropolis. Climb the 150 steps leading to Athens' fabled citadel and follow an expert guide on an archaeological expedition through the ruins. Witness the Temple of Athena Nike and other monuments from the ancient world. Admire the Parthenon, dedicated to the Goddess Athena, and gaze out at spectacular panoramas of Athens far below. After the tour, enjoy some free time in the charming neighborhood of Plaka before continuing on to the airport.
- Take in the sights on a panoramic one-hour drive from Piraeus to Athens.
- Enjoy a guided sightseeing drive that showcases Athens and its many wonders of the ancient world.
- Follow an expert guide on a two-hour expedition through the temples and monuments of the fabled Acropolis.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests must be able to walk approximately 1.5 miles over uneven surfaces with steep inclines and 150 steps.
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting this tour.
- Pregnant women and guests with cardiac or respiratory conditions, or other medical restrictions, should consult their doctor prior to selecting this tour.
- Guests with back, neck or knee issues should not select this tour.
- Large backs, backpacks and oversized purses are not permitted inside the Acropolis archaeological sites.
- Ongoing restorations are frequently in progress at the Acropolis.
- The Acropolis can close for security due to large crowds, therefore some wait time may occur. Such events are beyond the control of the tour operator.
- This tour is available for guests departing from Athens Airport after 3:30 pm on the last day of the cruise.
- Total drive time from Piraeus to the Acropolis site is approximately 1 hour.
|Location Athens (Piraeus), Greece||Athens (Piraeus), Greece|
|Tour Code PR34||PR34|
|Duration5.00 Hours||5.00 Hours|