Everglades Eco-Adventure Guided tour with Airport...
Eco Local#Enjoy a close look at indigenous plants and wildlife on an ecological exploration that directly contributes to environmental stewardship.Print This Page
Everglades Eco-Adventure Guided tour with Airport Drop Off to MIA or FLL
Starting from $79 USD / Adult
Climb aboard a fast-flying airboat and hold on to your hat as a local pilot sends you skidding across the Florida Everglades. There’s no better way to explore this ecosystem so rare, it’s the only one of its kind in the world. Soar across shallow marshlands, dominated by swaths of sawgrass stretching as far as the eye can see. You’re sure to see an abundance of exotic birds, such as Egrets and Herons feeding this fertile landscape. You’re also more than likely to see American Alligators patrolling these waters or sunning themselves along the dry banks. There’s no place like the Everglades, and the only way to reach its very heart is aboard an airboat. Skid, swerve and slow down for a close look at this remarkable natural wonder. Back on land, head to Miami or Fort Lauderdale International Airport to catch your outbound flight, still filled with a sense of awe.
- Hop into a specially designed group airboat and skim across Florida’s “River of Grass”.
- Keep watch for native birds and the king of the Everglades, the American Alligator.
- Learn about the fragile ecosystem of one of America’s largest National Parks.
What To BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
- Water bottle
What To WearShow
- Walking shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Guests must negotiate one large step down to board the airboat.
- This tour is for guests with domestic flights departing Miami International Airport after 3pm, and international flights departing after 4 pm.
- This tour is for guests with domestic flights departing Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport after 4pm, and international flights departing after 5 pm.
- In case of rain or adverse weather, an indoor alternative may be substituted.
|Location Miami, Florida||Miami, Florida|
|Tour Code MI36||MI36|
|Duration4.00 Hours||4.00 Hours|