Hop On, Hop Off Miami City Tour with Airport Drop-Off
View Local#Embark on a locally guided journey that’s ideal for first-time visitors and those seeking the premier vistas and landmarks of a destination.Print This Page
Hop On, Hop Off Miami City Tour with Airport Drop-Off (MIA)
Starting from $59 USD / Adult
Enjoy a narrated bus tour and see how Miami became the cosmopolitan mecca of fashion, entertainment and beauty with its bustling streets and unique flair. Hop On or Hop off at over 25 locations throughout the city, including Miami Beach, restaurants, shopping centers and attractions. You’ll enjoy fantastic views of all of the city’s neighborhoods on an open air double decker bus, including the mansions of Coral Gables, Bohemian Coconut Grove and the typical Cuban flavor of Little Havana, which infuses the city with Latin culture.
- Bus Tour: Visit over 25 of Miami’s top locations, enjoying live commentary in English or recorded commentary in different languages
- Miami City Tour: Marvel at the million dollar mansions of Coral Gables, the Vizcaya Museum, the Bohemian village of Coconut Grove, and famous Little Havana.
- South Beach: Enjoy the Art Deco buildings and drive along the famous South beach.These distinct areas have a variety of museums, art galleries, historic areas and shopping; waiting for you to enjoy and explore.
What to BringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Sun protection
- Cash/credit cards
What to WearShow
- Hat and sunglasses
- Buses are Open Air buses. Tour sensitive to weather conditions (Rain, wind and sun). No AC.
- Please verify your flight time prior to booking. This tour is available for guests with flights from Miami airport after 3:00 p.m. (domestic) or 4:00 p.m. (international flights).
- This tour includes luggage storage service and transfer to the airport.
- This tour ends at Bayside Market place where you will onboard the complimentary shuttle to the airport.
- Shuttles depart at 11:30 am, 1 pm, 3 p.m. and 5 pm.
|Location Miami, Florida||Miami, Florida|
|Tour Code MI34||MI34|
|Duration1.50 Hours||1.50 Hours|