Traditional Korean Performance at Busan... | KPAE
AzAmazing Evenings®#Complimentary AzAmazing Evenings® events deliver authentic travel moments that bring you closer to your destination, its culture and its people.Print This Page
AzAmazing Evening: Traditional Korean Performance at Busan Cultural Center
Starting from $0 USD / Adult
Find yourself caught up in the exquisite power and expressive moves of traditional Korean dance during this unforgettable night at the Busan Cultural Center. You’ll arrive to a welcome drink and enjoy a few words from your Captain or Cruise Director to officially kick off the event. Afterwards, mix and mingle during a cocktail hour featuring local canapes and cookies. Then, it’s show time. Look on in awe as local performers dazzle you with demonstrations of Korean music, dances and martial arts that have been passed down for generations. Witness regal dances once performed at the royal court, and celebrate local life with rousing renditions of Korean folk dances. One of the night’s highlights is a jaw-dropping display of taekwondo given by Busan's representative demonstration team, actively engaged in overseas performances. It’s all part of an unforgettable evening designed to immerse you in the cultural traditions and rich heritage of Korea.
- Enjoy an exclusive evening at the Busan Cultural Center, a venue dedicated to showcasing Korean heritage, music and art.
- Marvel as local experts perform time-honored folk dances and demonstrate the powerful art of taekwondo.
- Enjoy a selection of delicious canapes, cookies, as well as beer, wine and cocktails.
What to bringShow
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Local currency
What to wearShow
- Comfortable shoes
- Evening casual attire
- This event is suitable for guests in wheelchairs/scooters and those with limited mobility.
- Venue is wheelchair accessible.
- Guests must be able to enter and exit transportation independently, including negotiating 2-4 steps.
- Guests with limited mobility should be accompanied by an able-bodied companion who can provide assistance.
- Drive time to and from venue is approximately 40 minutes.
- Duration of event is approximately 3. 5 hours.
|Location Busan, South Korea||Busan, South Korea|
|Tour Code KPAE||KPAE|
|Duration3.50 Hours||3.50 Hours|