Port Underwood Coastal Drive | PI32
Port Underwood Coastal Drive
- Enjoy a panoramic drive down the New Zealand Coast, and take in sweeping views of Port Underwood from Karaka Point.
- Learn about the Treaty of Waitangi, signed in 1840 between the British Crown and Maori Chiefs.
- Visit a farmlet in Oyster Bay for refreshments and to talk with locals about the generational business of mussel farming.
- KeyCard and photo identification
- Cash/credit cards
- Sun protection
- Local currency
- Light jacket
- Walking Shoes
- Hat and sunglasses
- Light clothing
- Guests in wheelchairs and those with limited mobility should not select this tour.
- Guests with back and neck issues should not select this tour due to bumpy roads.
- If weather is inclement, an alternative route/drive for part of the journey may be used.
- Your tour will be conducted by a driver who will also act as your guide.
|Location Picton, New Zealand||Picton, New Zealand|
|Tour Code PI32||PI32|
|Duration4.00 Hours||4.00 Hours|