2019 IBERIAN PENINSULA GOLF CRUISE
PRE-CRUISE GOLF OPTION – 3 Nights in Lisbon at the Oitavos Dunes Resort with 2 Rounds at Oitavos Dunes & Penha Longa
Azamara Club Cruises is pleased to partner again with PerryGolf™ for an exceptional golf and sightseeing voyage of Portugal and Spain on board the outstanding Azamara Journey®. Your cruise begins in Lisbon and concludes in Barcelona after nine nights, six ports of call and five rounds of golf. The lineup includes the highly regarded Oceânico Faldo Course in Portugal’s Algarve Region; Jose Maria Olazabal’s Royal Seville Golf Club; Valderrama, consistently rated among the top five courses in continental Europe; Mallorca’s Son Gual and Barcelona’s renowned El Prat. A three night pre-cruise option is offered including play at Lisbon’s highly rated Oitavos Dunes and Penha Longa. Of course, PerryGolf’s cruise staff will be on board and ashore to oversee all aspects of your golf experience from daily pairings to the handling of your golf clubs.
Departing: 5 September 2019
Duration: 11 Nights
Ship: Azamara Journey
Golf: 5 Rounds
The Oceânico Faldo Course: Portimão, Portugal
Royal Seville Golf Club: Napier, New Zealand
Valderrama Golf Club: Wellington, New Zealand
Golf Son Gual: Christchurch, New Zealand
Real Club de Golf El Prat: Dunedin, New Zealand
Golf package, price per person: $3,275
Our golf packages are in addition to the cost of your selected suite or stateroom
Golf Packages Include
- Green fees and starting times for five rounds of golf including shared use of electric golf cart.
- All transfers to and from the scheduled golf courses in luxury air conditioned motor coaches
- Practice range and range golf balls where available
- Welcome & Farewell on board Cocktail parties with hors d’oeuvres
- Box lunch at each golf course with open bar for soft drinks, beer & wine.
- “Golfers Social” gatherings on board where scheduling permits
- Casual tournament format with awards on one day
- Management and handling of golf equipment by PerryGolf for duration of voyage
- All gratuities for golf related staff including drivers & golf bag handling staff
- Full time PerryGolf program manager on board and onsite at each golf venue
Golf Courses: The included list may be subject to change in the event of any club accepting any conflicting national or international event, or for any other reason. Should such a situation occur, PerryGolf will endeavour to book a course of comparable standard, and all booked guests would be notified of the change and replacement venue at the earliest opportunity.
Transfers: No transfers are included to or from the ship at arrival/departure airports.
Book this package with PerryGolf by calling 1-800-344-5257 or by emailing information@PerryGolf.com.
View further information on this golf package